B.V.Sc. & A.H. is a 5.5-year Bachelor’s degree program that falls under the medical discipline. It includes a vast range of courses starting from Veterinary Anatomy to Veterinary Surgery to teach students to identify and treat the various diseases/conditions found in livestock.
- Age limit: Candidates must be between the age of 17 – 25 for General Category and 5-year age relaxation is provided to SC and BC Category candidates.
- All Category candidates must pass 10+2 exams and must obtain a minimum of 50% in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology from a recognized School Education.
- Step 1: Appear for NEET
- Step 2: Register for Admission at IIVER: here
- Step 3: Register at LUVAS under the appropriate category (State/Management): here
- Step 4: Wait for the announcement of the counseling schedule
- Step 5: Appear for in-person Counselling at LUVAS, Hisar
- Step 6: Begin BVSc. & A.H. @ IIVER, Rohtak
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have any other admissions-related questions feel free to reach us at +917419550017, +917419650017 or email us at [email protected] and a member of our admissions team will get back to you.
–Prospectus BVSc & AH (2023-24)